SEATTLE TUTORING SERVICES
Choose from our extensive list of tutoring services below to learn more.
Individualized tutorials, which show students how to overcome difficulties, build on strengths, and achieve academic success
Small Group Classes
Groups of between 3 and 5 peers that reinforce learning and make it fun
Made to order classes catered to student needs and schedules
Jack R. Merchant, Ph.D., founder of THINK Academic Services has the educational background and experience to assist with these and other objectives:
- Parents seeking help to ensure their children establish a strong academic foundation
- Adolescents who need assistance navigating a challenging and increasingly competitive academic environment
- High school students who want to improve standardized test scores and gain a professional edge on college applications
- Adults looking to improve their English language skills
- Non-native speakers of English seeking to study at university in the U.S.
Monday – Friday 12:00PM-7:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM – 7:30PM
And by Appointment